Hi. I thought I’d share some of my favorite iPhone apps, for tour & otherwise. Reply with yours!
Cleartune. my favorite tuning app.
postagram. this rules. I select a photo & mail it as a laminated postcard with a little hello or love note right from my phone. my grandmother thinks it’s a little miracle! —-> if you want to try, get the free app from this link & we’ll both get 1 free postagram! <—-
Pair. a little social feed just between you & your love.
Yelp. popular app, I know, but when I want bubble tea, a gym, coffee, good eats, movie theatre, shopping, this is the one I go to.
Find Me Gluten Free. so grateful for this app that makes finding good legitimate gluten-free restaurants easier.
VocalizeU. I prefer the much more comprehensive iPad app but if you’re familiar with the technique & exercises, this free iPhone/iPod version is a good one to have on hand for scales.
RunKeeper. this app is rad because you can listen to your workout playlist but keep track of how far & fast you’ve run or walked, which is especially helpful when you’re in a new city or just on an adventure.
- josephbayot likes this
- timkro likes this
- raquelaberakiki likes this
- teener likes this
- eryntribble likes this
- joeendozo likes this
- thecaffeinatedmind likes this
- weevilismyhero likes this
- pridproquo likes this
- weallloveannie said:You NEED the Artist Growth app! It’s the greatest for organizing tours and stuff.
- theboywhocriedphoenix likes this
- skiswouldhavekilledyou likes this
- jeanssocool likes this
- how-to-behave said:I don’t have many apps, but a few of my favorites are my GPA counter that keeps track of my classes, Instagram, Picstitch, and my favorite time waster, Nerts.
- constellation-thoughtss likes this
- audify likes this
- youbestunning likes this
- raven-puffle reblogged this from alliemoss
- raven-puffle likes this
- theblessed-unrest likes this
- mailinh likes this
- heyohrusso likes this
- alliemoss posted this